Graphic Design Internship
Design - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Graphic Design Internship
Our dynamic Design team is constantly on the lookout for ambitious Design graduates to join the Communication Design team and direct their creativity towards our communication channels (our company blog, social media, press releases, media kits, employer communication, marketing communication fairs, events, etc.) You will use your aesthetically programmed mind to drive consistent communication of the trivago brand, evolve its visual expression and develop systems that can be scaled and used in modular ways. We want someone who is motivated to acquire new skills, eager to share their BIG ideas and passionate about designing high-quality products.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas.
- Has an academic background in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Media Design or has completed an apprenticeship in a similar field. Please attach a copy of your portfolio to your application.
- Has a knack for editorial design, has a good sense for the finessing of typographic details and loves to work with clever grids.
- Has a positive attitude and is enthusiastic about working in a team.
- Is a whizkid in Adobe Creative Cloud Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other web design tools.
- Has excellent presentation skills along with proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Holds a valid work permit for Germany.
Life at trivago is…
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- A copy of your portfolio must be attached to your application.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a 6-month paid internship.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
Want to give your application a personal touch? Try submitting a video introduction in addition to your regular application.