Inside Sales Representative (B2B) – English Speaker
Hotel Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Inside Sales Representative (B2B) - English Speaker
Does success give you an adrenaline rush? Want the chance to experience Europe while working at an international, English-language company? If you’re a bold, determined, eager to learn individual who won’t take no for an answer, our Düsseldorf head office has an exciting opportunity for you.
What you'll do:
- Develop into a sales specialist as we teach you the trivago approach to selling.
- Cold call hoteliers across UK and Ireland via phone and email to convince them of the value of our products.
- As an expert on our B2B tool “Hotel Manager Pro”, be the first point of information for hotels in helping them to optimize their online presence.
- Improve your sales abilities by actively using our CRM system, achieving sales targets and producing sales metrics reports, all while keeping users’ perspectives in mind.
- Work together as a team as you share your successful strategies and support each other in improving.
What you'll definitely need:
- You are a driven go-getter: we can teach you everything about sales but determination can’t be taught. If you show real desire, self-motivation and willingness to get to know the industry, we can help you with the technical aspects.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English – both written and oral.
- Confidence: you won’t shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products, you enjoy being on the phone and have the ability to spark others’ interest.
- A sociable personality that means you work well individually and in a team.
- You can convince others with your open, compassionate manner.
- You speak English (our company language) at a native level.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we'd love you to have:
- Any previous sales or acquisition experience.
Life at trivago is...
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
Important additional information:
- Please note that only applicants with a valid work permit for Germany will be considered for this position.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term contract of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.